Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I have installed on my computer?

FireFox is a given



I have the free version of Pc Tools Spyware Docter



I have free version of AVG



Anything else, or should I upgrade?



What should I have installed on my computer?hp



Adobe. Microsoft Offce.



What should I have installed on my computer?mcaffee



u can install tune up utilities 2008



you can download a trial verision of it's



http://www.tune-up.com/download/
You can install NortonGhost12 on your pc and take a ghost copy of your entire system and save it to DVD and make a recovery CD or DVD disk, in case your computer got virus or system crash that time you can recover your system within very short time and same as it was the day you make the ghost copy of your system
Yes, there is something else that is a total lifesaver! Go to microsoft.com and in the search bar put Windows Defender. It should take you to a page to download windows defender. It is a great, free antispyware and antivirus made by microsoft.
Ccleaner Is a great program for freeing up space and its super fast
What you have is good! Just keep studying and remember to upgrade all the time.... I check everyday for upgrades.

No comments:

Post a Comment