Friday, August 20, 2010

Where can I download FONTS for my computer??

Im tired of all these STANDARD FONTS! Anyone know of a site where I can download some FREE FONTS with ''NO SPYWARE OR ADWARE?''



Where can I download FONTS for my computer??best antivirus software



I got a chitload ofem, if you want them i will send you the whole smear!



Where can I download FONTS for my computer??firewall



www.fontfreak.com
If you're using Windows, you can go to Microsoft.com and search there...there's a section called Windows Marketplace that has a ton of downloads and things you might be able to use...also, though it's one thing I've never looked for there, I'd suggest perhaps download.com, which has a strict anti-spyware policy, and the few ad-supported downloads they still have are disclosed right at the start...do not just search on Yahoo or Google for sites...the majority of those are going to drop the very crap on your computer you don't want
www.dafont.com
Try the link http://www.1001freefonts.com/ for some free fonts. Only 1001 are free. Rest, you have to pay
Try these.



1. http://www.downloadfreefonts.com/fontfil...



2. http://www.acidfonts.com/



Good luck !
You can search for fonts in search engines as good as anyone. Did you know MS Office used to install 'embedded fonts when you opened a Word doc from someone. I think Word still does. Ask around for people to send docs to you with a bunch of embeded fonts.



Configuring Microsoft Word to embed the entire font: From Microsoft Word choose the ''Tools'' menu. Choose the ''Options'' submenu to bring up the multi-tabbed ''Options'' dialog. Select the ''Save'' tab. Put a checkmark next to ''Embed TrueType Fonts''.



ALSO, look for old version of Corel Draw. They came with hundreds to thousands of fonts depending on the version. that would be very legal and CHEAP.



Here is hundreds if not thousands of fonts with this free abandonware.



http://www.dans20thcenturyabandonware.co...



Levi Patrick II



www.TheITDoctor.com
which font do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment