Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it safe, and to my benefit, to have more than one anti-virus/security protection plans?

I recently subscribed to the ''Norton/Symantec'' anti-virus/security protection plan, but I also use 2 other ''spyware'' applications. I was told that more than one plan is not good and could confuse my ''learning program''. Is that true? And should I get rid of the other spyware programs - they were FREE!



Is it safe, and to my benefit, to have more than one anti-virus/security protection plans?internet security 2006



it's not wrong! if you have two antispyware then don't run both at the same. if you have two antiviruses don't run both as well because they can interfere with each other and that won't do any good.



Is it safe, and to my benefit, to have more than one anti-virus/security protection plans?microsoft



Anti-Virus' are a personal preference type.



You know what you want it to do and when, so you



want to look for what you want the AV to do specifically.



Some people like using FREE AV's which are okay for



the price, which they're some good AV's out there



that are free, some are bad as well.



I guess it comes down to what program that you like



the best and which one has the more pretty colors

No comments:

Post a Comment