Monday, August 16, 2010

Do I need a ';Auto Registry Cleaner'; installed on my computer?

I currently have Pareto Logic RegCure installed on my computer? It came free with my Pareto Logic Anit-Spyware.



1) What does this software actually do?



2) Do I even need it? Is it helpful?



3) Is there something better that I should have?



Do I need a ''Auto Registry Cleaner'' installed on my computer?anti virus



If you don't install and uninstall software like a madman, and you keep a fairly clean, stable system you probably do not need this software.



Reg cleaners go thru and find redundant entries and links that point to missing targets and so on.



In my opinion this kind of software hogs resources and memory and takes up space.



Sometimes they can cause problems instead of fixing them. If you are always poking around your computer and saving files, deleting files, installing stuff and un-installing stuff, then maybe you could use it, but unless you do it a lot, I still say they are not worth the risk.



Do I need a ''Auto Registry Cleaner'' installed on my computer?auto protect



RegCure Registry Cleaner etc, merely delete unnecessary Registry entries.



Keeping two of them will lead to conflicts and is totally inadvisable.



You have a free pop up blocker and AntiSpy in the Yahoo Toolbar.



And you also have a free version of Windows registry Repair SE which function quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment