Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I remove a ';Your computer is infected!'; warning?

The company SPYWAREQUAKE sent me a popup ad for a spyware program and a ''free trial.'' I downloaded the free trial and at the end of the free period notified them by email that I wanted to cancel and not be billed in the future. I have not been billed and have gone into the Control Panel Add or Remove Programs and uninstalled the program. However, I get a shield with an x in the middle of my tray and every few minutes a 2'' x 2'' popup from the system tray will appear for 10-15 seconds and it has black letters on a gray background with a bright red color surrounding the gray andit says, ''Your computer is infected!'' Does anyone know how to get rid of it? I've searched for in files and folders, I've tried to uninstall it from the control panel, I've looked at the register and can't tell what the name of it is and therefor can't delete it. Now the red shield with an ''x'' is a bar above the screen and it says, ''Your current security settings put your computer at risk. Click here . . . .



How do I remove a ''Your computer is infected!'' warning?husqvarna



ur pc is infected with mailware and spyware . trojans



you need to run the pc in safe mode run ur antivirus . spyware , antit- trojan. anti -mailware



Offensive rootkits, which are used hide malware programs and maintain an undetectable presence on an infected machine, have become the weapon of choice for virus and spyware writers and, because they often use kernel hooks to avoid detection,

No comments:

Post a Comment