Monday, August 16, 2010

Virus programs?

Does anyone know of any good Virus programs that have Adware and Spyware? Oh, and that are free? I know its asking a lot! I uploaded the one through my internet provider and it worked great but took up to much space on my hard drive. My computer was running soooo slow!



Virus programs?pc security



Avast! Anti-Virus is the only kind that works (told by my brother) all the others you must pay for or they give u viruses.



I swear it works.



http://www.avast.com/



Hope I helped! :)



Virus programs?symantic



Hi Ms Please use Norton internet Security its really good it will be all you will need as for as your pc, Remove unwanted stuff mail pic etc this will help, if i can help more contact me on my space. thanks
combination of spybot,ad-aware 2007,a-squared free,n avg is perfect for pc protection.



u can download it from download.com for free.there are also many other good antivirus here.it is a cool site and safe for downloading software.
In the latest test results from AV-Comparatives.org, Avast Antivirus 4.7 earned an Advanced rating (the second highest), catching 93 percent of all malware tested.
You could get avg or avast. they both work pretty well. But if you get avast you can have it for a year if you register on the website.
http://browseraddons.friendpages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment